воскресенье, 25 мая 2014 г.

UMMMMMMM, aren't these bags sweet?????????????????????????????????



These bags were found by me in sale today. I have been digging in the box with beauticians for around 6 minutes, because I knew, I would find 3 bags of such cute design and I found (yes, when you the girl of Bhagavan Shree Krishna, you have super-developed girlish beauty bag intution). 

Cute! Cute! Cute! I have purchased the last 3 ones. See the photo on box, dropbox, minus

I will keep my beads in them and some Krishna-related things. 
Usually we are not allowed to show the beads, so I will show only the ones from my collection.
These beads were made for me for Worshipping the Mantra of Bhagavan Shree Varaha. 
I am still proud of the stones chosen (green and white marble), pink coil and the colour palette itself. 

Do you remember the colour palette of "108 Names of Bhagavan Shree Varaha" from this post - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2014/05/redesign-of-stutis-kavachas-and.html

Yes, its shades perfectly suits to the beads!!!

And I want to end this post with kisses and hugs to Bhagavan Shree Krishna as usually

MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA
MY PRECIOUS KRISHNA