воскресенье, 11 мая 2014 г.

Redesign of Stutis, Kavachas and Ashtakams for Android electronic readers

This month I am redesigning all my Stutis, Kavachas and Ashtakams in order to make Them fit for reading from Android electronic readers. 

I am not using paper variants anymore, because electronic readers are more convenient. 

The problem here is that, I don't have the most of Prapatti Stutis in "copy-paste" Variants.

For example, my paper Variant of "Shree Maha Lakshmi Prapatti" is rather old and is in Roman!!! 

For this reason, I am going to reprint all my Prayers in Sanskrit in Google Input Tools this month. 

The very good news here is that when you prepare The Prayers for Android electronic readers, you are not limited by white background as in the case with paper (yes, you can purchase colour paper, but it is usually of bad quality). 

It means, that you can use colour pallettes from Adobe Kuler!!!

That's how some of my Prayers look now (some Prayers I recite are Rahasya and hidden and, as Krishna always teaches all of us, I should conceal the fact of knowing and reciting Them, that's why I am showing the Pictures of rather popular Prayers): 

This is "Shree Bhagavan Vishnu PanchaYuddha Stotram", as you see the colour pallette here is Lime with black Sanskrit. 
"108 Names of Bhagavan Shree Varaha".

My first impulse was to use only the Images from Shree Vallabha Sampradaya for redesign, that's why you can see Shree NathaJi in the Picture!!!!

The colour pallette is very unordinary and I like it very much!
Excuse, but Who is This Beautiful Sleepy and Capricious Boy on the picture?

I mean The Blue Boy, you wish to cover with your kisses again and again?

Actually, me and Krishna, we love to sleep, holding tightly each other (I would tell what I like to do during such sleeps, but this is mine and Krishna's secret).

Violet-Black-Golden-and-Lime - this is the pallette for Nama Stotras (this is the Picture from the Variant, which inlcudes not only "Shree Krishna Dwadasha Nama Stotram", but other Nama Stotras from "Shree Brahma Vaivarta Purana").