суббота, 3 декабря 2016 г.

"Shree Radha-Prarthana-Chatushloki" - my dear worshipable Ishwari birth after birth

While reading "SUMMARY OF SHUDDHADVAITA VANGAMAYA" by Sharad Goswami I have noticed a brief note about "Shree Radha-Prarthana-Chatushloki", which looked like this:


I have searched internet, but found only one source, so the following variant of "Shree Radha-Prarthana-Chatushloki"  is from - http://nitaaiveda.com/Compiled_and_Imp_Scriptures/Vaishnava_Song_Book/Sanskrit_Songs/Sri_Radha-Prarthana.htm

"Shri Radha-Prarthana-Chatushloki" written by Shri Vithalacarya

 kripayati yadi radha badhitashesha-badha
kim apara-vishishtam pushti-maryadayor me
yadi vadati ca kincit smera-hasodita-shrir
dvija-vara-mani-panktya mukti-shuktya tada kim (1)

If Shrimati Radhika is merciful to me, then all obstacles to my devotion will be removed. There will be nothing more for me to attain because I will have received the fruits offered by the paths of both vaidhi-marga and raga-marga. 

And if She will speak to me while smiling gently, I will see Her brilliant rows of teeth which are like lines of priceless jewels. 

Having seen them one time, the goal of gaining liberation from material existence will be rendered insignificant.

shyamasundara shikhanda-shekhara
smera-hasa murali-manohara
radhika-rasika mam kripa-nidhe
sva-priya-carana-kinkarim kuru (2)

O Shyamasundara! O You whose head is adorned with peacock feathers! Your face is always graced with a playful smile, Your flute-playing is enchanting, and You are expert in relishing rasa with Shrimati Radhika. 
Because You are an ocean of mercy, I am appealing to You to please make me a kinkari (maidservant) at the feet of Your beloved.
 prananatha-vrishabhanu-nandini-
shri-mukhabja-rasalola-shatpada
radhika-pada-tale krita-sthitim
tvam bhajami rasikendra-shekhara (3)

You are the Lord of the life of the daughter of Vrishabhanu Maharaja and are like a bee who is always eager to taste the nectar of Her Lips. 

O Rasika-Shekhara, foremost of those who are rasika! 

I don’t desire anything other than to always reside at the feet of Shrimati Radhika.

samvidhaya dashane trinam vibho
prarthaye vraja-mahendra-nandana
astu mohana tavati-vallabha
janma-janmani mad-ishvari priya (4)

O Nanda-nandana! O all-pervading Prabhu! O You Who enchant my mind, and indeed, the minds of all! 

Taking a piece of straw in my teeth, my humble entreaty to You is that She, who is the love of Your life, will remain my dear worshipable Goddess (Ishwari) birth after birth.