четверг, 25 января 2018 г.

"SRI VEDANTA DESIKA" #by M. Narasimhachary# [Sahitya Academy] ~2010~

DOWNLOAD (English):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: One of the best Granthas dedicated to OM VishnuPad Vedanta Desika MahAcharya (Vadakalai, The Northern Branch of Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya)! 

This research also includes comparisons of Tenkalai/Vadakalai as well as the attempts to reconcile both Siddhantas. 

I have read this Grantha while walking in the white snowy park under sunny Moscow frosts! Beautiful! 
T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs