воскресенье, 28 января 2018 г.

"NAMMALVAR" #by A. Srinivasa Raghavan# [Sahitya Akademi] ~1975~

DOWNLOAD (English):

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Nice research with a philological tint (a common case for Sahitya Akademi editions, as they always focus on philology). 

Bridal Mysticism (Nayaki-Bhava) of Shree NammAlwar is also discussed in the Grantha, I liked the following translation on page 82: 


Technical details regarding the scan: Originally scan was in 2-pages binding which made it readable on big screens only. 

In order to make the scan fit into my 10-inches Android tablet I have made 1-page binding via PDF X-Change. If you need 2-pages binding scan, please refer to - https://archive.org/details/NammaAlvarSrinivasaRaghavanA.SahityaAkademi

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs