среда, 27 декабря 2017 г.

"LEXICOGRAPHY OF RAMANUJACHARYA - FOUNDER OF VISISTHADVAITAM" #by T. Rengarajan# [Eastern Book Linkers] ~2013~

UPDATE from 30-April-2019: enhanced scan had been added [optimized size + OCR-txt-layer in English]

DOWNLOAD (Sanskrit -English, MB, OCR-layer):
#GOOGLEDRIVE #YADISK #MEGA #BOX #GETT
#JOTTA #KOOFR #SYNC #DROPBOX #PCLOUD 

English annotation by Vishnudut1926: I have dreamt about the Grantha of this kind for all my life! It contains not only eloquently written biography of Shree Ramanuja MahAcharya, but the life synopses of 74 disciples of Shree YatiraRaja MahAcharya as well! 

Incredible Grantha, incredible emotions! 

My recent post about OM VishnuPad Shree YamunAcharya had been from this Grantha - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2017/12/yamunacharya-part-001.html

A little bit of info from the authors' foreword to the Grantha:

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs