вторник, 3 мая 2016 г.

Preaching Shree Vaishnavism (Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya) mostly in Russian this year


This year my blog will be mainly in Russian. I would like to write more articles on Orthodox Shree Vaishnavism (Shree Ramanuja-Sampradaya) in Russian and to issue a number of free e-books afterwards. 

I have started from more than brilliant "Shree Vachana-Bhushanam" by OM VishnuPad Pillai LokAcharya. 
I know that "Shree Vachana-Bhushanam" is a brilliant masterpiece, but while translating in Russian and writing my glosses to "Shree Vachana-Bhushanam" I have realized that the Grantha is more than masterpiece, which fits perfectly both in the mindset of prapanna-beginner as well as very advanced prapanna. 
Besides, "Shree Vachana-Bhushanam" is trully all-in-one Grantha, which explains all the aspects of Shree Vaishnavism in an brilliant way. 

The Second Grantha to render in Russian will be "Shree Rahasya-Ratnavali-Hridayam" which contains brilliant Pramanas, many of us know by heart. 

I can't restrain my thanks to Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana, because I am very well-equipped this year - 3 netbooks (apart from desktop and notebooks), so I can write anywhere. 


Most of the articles I am writing this spring in Izmaylovksy Central Park in the mornings from 8-00 up to 12-00 (due to the Grace of Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana I am living just 5 minutes away from the park, which is unusual for basically industrial and heavily polluted Moscow).