понедельник, 14 декабря 2015 г.

"GODA'S GARLAND OF DEVOTION An Introduction to Amukta Malyada by KrishnaDeva Raya" by Prema NandaKumar, Samata Books, Madras, India, 1989


UPDATE FROM 28-JUNE-2019: The collection with 20 scans of Shree Andal's Granthas had been added to my E-Library, you can find all 20 scans here (this scan also belongs to this collection) - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.com/2019/06/shree-andal-20-pdf-scans.html


English annotation by Vishnudut1926: Incredible Book written at the junction of Bhakti, philology and history. 

The Book is written in very poetic and beautiful English, it seems the author had been blessed by Shreemati Saraswati-Devi!

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs