воскресенье, 29 ноября 2015 г.

Murtis' embellishment for winter 2015


I have renovated my Murtis's embellishment for this winter. The idea was borne once I saw the shawl in white-and-dark-red. 

Then out of the blue the mini-Murti of Shree Jagannatha had been obtained by me (just see how beautiful this mini-Murti looks in contrast with my usual Murtis). 

This year I also obtained white Conch (Shree Krishna has been asking for the Conch very much) as well as Shree Tulasi KanthiMala (not on the photo unfortunately, but now Shree Tulasi KanthiMala is lying in the Embrace of Bhagavan Shree Vishnu near the White Conch). 

Actually Shree Tulasi KanthiMala had been obtained for me personally, but Krishna has "taken away" from me 2 Shree Tulasi KanthiMalas this year (Krishna likes to sleep, coiling and wrapping in Shree Tulasi beads).  

This year I have also purchased very interesting pearl Shree Tulasi KanthiMala (Shree Tulasi, pearl and silver), wearing It all the time now!