суббота, 29 ноября 2014 г.

"The Bhagavata Purana", All 5 Volumes in English (Motilal Banasirdass 1950-1955 editions)





DOWNLOAD (ENGLISH, without OCR, good for Android tablets and mobile devices): YandexDisk Box Dropbox Ge.tt GoogleDocs

DOWNLOAD (ENGLISH with OCR-layers, good for notebooks, when you need searchable text and etc.): #GOOGLEDRIVE #DROPBOX #COZY #YADISK

RAR-archive (158MB, OCR-versions): #GETT #PCLOUD #MEGA


Annotation by Vishnudut1926: I have uploaded 3 Volumes from these Editions earlier, but now I am replacing all the previous uploads with this full set of 5 Volumes. 

These scans are very convenient for 6" E-Ink readers.

This edition uses rather reader-unfriendly system of abbreviations for Vaishnava-Acharyas. If you get lost, here is the guiding graph:



Graph also can be found on boxdropboxcubby


T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs