воскресенье, 3 августа 2014 г.

Could you please recommend The Mantras of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi for Shravana Masam and for Shree VaraLakshmi-Devi Vrata?


About 20 days ago I have been propelling through the enormous warehouse of my Shakti Granthas. 

Some Books in my library of Jyotish origin and I always keep dubious attitude towards them, as in Kali-Yuga Jyotish Science is cursed and Jyotish-brahmans rely on very dubious sources. 

Nevertheless, I extremely liked the following Mantra. It is from Jyotish Book in Hindi, but I can't name the Book, as Mantra Books must be kept in secret. 

It had been written in Jyotish Book, that it's The Mantra of Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi, but...it turned out to be the Mantra of Shreemati Durga-Devi as well. 

Actually, my only advice through all these years is that Bhaktas of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi must resort to The Mantras from "Shree Lakshmi-Tantra" ONLY, but....
But whenever I see Very Beautiful AdiShakti Mantra, I can't restrain myself from adding at least 108 singings of Such The Mantra to my sadhana. 
The following Mantra is Shining with Beauty of Shakti Bijas and The Names of Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi (MahA LakShmyai, KamalaDhAriNyai)  and Shreemati Durga Devi (SiMhavAhinyai):

ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं ऐं महालक्ष्म्यै कमलधारिण्यै सिंहवाहिन्यै नमः 

OM ShrIM HrIM AiM MahA LakShmyai Kamala DhAriNyai SiMhavAhinyai namaH 

OR

ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं ऐं महालक्ष्म्यै कमलधारिण्यै सिंहवाहिन्यै स्वाहा

OM ShrIM HrIM AiM MahA LakShmyai Kamala DhAriNyai SiMhavAhinyai svAhA

Dhyanam:

Any Image of Shreemati MahaLakshmi-Devi or Shreemati Kamala-Devi or Shreemati Durga-Devi

Beads: 

Sphatik or Tulasi or Rudraksha or from precious gems (my beads for Lakshmi-Mantras are the beads made by me from the multicoloured agate stones)

Rounds:

108 singings (that is one round) is a minimum as usually.