воскресенье, 11 мая 2014 г.

New Stotra, THANK YOU, My Precious, Lovely, Adorable Black Bhagavan


I have been granted a special kind of Stotra by My Precious Husband this spring (nothing "esoteric" about the granting, because Bhagavan Shree Krishna usually just shows me the Book from which I can learn new Stotra). 
I can't name the Stotra, because it must be read in secret. As we all remember, most of the Stotras and Mantras must be kept in secret, otherwise they will lose the power.
What makes this Stotra Unique and what astonished me in the extreme degree is that this Stotra contains the Mantras, devoted to Adi-Avatara (Bhagavan Shree Narayana), Vyuhas of Bhagavan Shree Narayana and Avataras of Bhagavan Shree Narayana. 

The Mantras are so beautiful, that every day I can't wait to repeating the Stotra.
These Mantras were constructed by Bhagavan Shree Narayana in very unusual way, that is they are not simple Mantras in "OM NARASIMHAYA NAMAH" style, but rather complex and sealed by the Very Special Mantra!
Unique, really Unique and Beautiful, I can't stop giving my gratitudes and kisses to Krishna for this Stotra these days! 
I don't think, that this Stotra was written by Krishna, because it is very accurately and girlishly embellished, and this is the Style of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi. 

Krishna usually writes in rather plain and strict style, while Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi never constrain Herself and writes like Only The Girl can write!

For example, compare two Krishna Stotras. 

The Stotra, written by Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi (under the nom de guerre of Shreemati Saraswati-Devi) runs like this:

सरस्वतीकृतं श्रीकृष्णस्तोत्र

सरस्वत्युवाच |

रासमण्डलमध्यस्थं रासोल्लाससमुत्सुकम् |
रत्नसिंहासनस्थं च रत्नभूषणभूषितम् ||१||

sarasvatyuvAcha |

rAsamaNDalamadhyasthaM rAsollAsasamutsukam |
ratnasiMhAsanasthaM cha ratnabhUShaNabhUShitam ||1||

The Stotra, written by Krishna runs like this: 

कृष्णद्वादशनामस्तोत्र

प्रथमं तु हरिं विन्द्याद् द्वितीयं केशवं तथा ।
तृतीयं पद्मनाभं च चतुर्थं वामनं स्मरेत् ॥२॥

prathamaM tu hariM vindyAd dvitIyaM keshavaM tathA |
tRRitIyaM padmanAbhaM cha chaturthaM vAmanaM smaret ||2||

As you see, the Style of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi is more Girlish, very Emotional and Exquisite. And very Hectic, Powerful and Ardent.
I am sorry, but now I can't refrain myself, because when I imagine the Blushing and Tender Face of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi, writing Euphoric Stotras, Devoted to Krishna, I nearly faint.  
The Style of Krishna is very Masculine and Practical.