четверг, 26 декабря 2013 г.

The New Murti of Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi



As you possibly remember, I was going to visit a special Indian Shop in Moscow in order to obtain the New Murtis of Bhagavan Shree Narayana and Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi. 

This shop is very distant from me and I have been delaying the trip for several months. 

But ultimately, I did not have to go to it at all, because I have found the Murti of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi in our local Indian Shop (in 6 minutes walk from my home, yes, Bhagavan Shree Narayana had taken care about the place of my living before my birth, so I live in the house from which I can walk to the enormous range of the shops). 
It is very amazing, because this shop usually sells only the Murtis of Shiva, Ganesha and Shreemati Kali-Devi and because only one Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi was here.
As for the material, I can't guess, it is either bronze or copper (I am not a connoisseur, so I can't tell for sure). 

I am going to obtain the New Murti of Shree Krishna in January, but I will have to make the order from India.