пятница, 11 октября 2013 г.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shreemati Varahi-Devi


The Image also on: Dropbox  Cubby  Box  Google  Skydrive  GE.TT  Copy   Minus   Flickr

Why Our Maha Ishvari is so BEAUTIFUL???

This Image is so beatiful, that I am shocked and my heart flutters. 

The first time I have seen Shreemati Varahi-Devi, was the clip "Shree Lalita Sahasranam" from BhaktiTV Telugu and in that clip Shreemati Varahi-Devi just flickered for about 6 seconds not more. 

And now I have this Most Beatiful Image in the World. 

I will print it today and it will be on one of my Altars, devoted to Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi. 

Last night I was dreaming a lot about which Garment will suit to Shreemati Varahi Devi. 

I suppose, the Red-White Dress (like Shreemati Ashwarya Lakshmi Loves to dress) will suit to Shreemati Varahi-Devi very much!

Shreemati Varahi-Devi and Bhagavan Shweta Varaha are The Most Beautiful Couple!!!!!!!

I am going to make a lot of Manasa Seva for Shreemati Varahi-Devi and Bhagavan Shweta Varaha these days.