суббота, 26 октября 2013 г.

"SHREE LAKSHMI SAHASRAM" by Shree Shreemad Venkatadhwari Kavi Acharya, Alamelumanga Series, 26 Volumes, Sanskrit-English, SADAGOPAN.ORG



DOWNLOAD (ENGLISH-SANSKRIT):

Dropbox  Cubby  Box  Google  Skydrive  Yandex Copy

Great edition from sadagopan.org, what more can I add?

This week I will post my favourite excerpts from "Shree Lakshmi Sahasram".

There are also some old Sanskrit Editions in my Library:

1. "SHREE LAKSHMI SAHASRAM", SANSKRIT WITH ENGLISH EXORDIA AND YANTRAS (at the last pages of the book), Shree Ramanuja Seva Trust, 1988 - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2013/08/shree-lakshmi-sahasram-sanskrit-with.html

2. "SHREE LAKSHMI SAHASRAM", VOLUME 01, 04, 06, 07, 08, SANSKRIT, by Venkatadhwari with the Balabodhini Tika, Chowkhamba Sanskrit Series, 1904-1906 - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2013/08/shree-lakshmi-sahasram-volume-01-04-06.html

T H I S   S C A N   B E L O N G S   T O   T H E   F A M I L Y   O F   M Y   C O M P A C T  
 V A I S H N A V A   E - L I B R A R I E S ,   T H E Y   C A N   B E   F O U N D   O N :  
Wordpress (a catalogue with pictures and cloud links to PDF-scans) - #Wordpress
Nimbus (this is just a TXT-version without pictures) - #Nimbus
Airborn (the mirror of Wordpress) - #Airborn
GoogleDocs (the mirror of Wordpress) - #GoogleDocs