понедельник, 9 сентября 2013 г.

"Shree Brahma-Vaivarta-Purana" (HINDI) with Stotras and Kavachas in Sanskrit (starting from page 737)

DOWNLOAD:


Yandex  Cubby  Box  Dropbox  Google  Skydrive  Ge.tt  Copy


Krishna-Janma-Khanda is especially crucial for us in "Shree Brahma-Vaivarta-Purana". 

For me personally, the Story of Shree Shreemad Ashtavakra-Muni is especially crucial in this Khanda, because I have included this Stotra in my Sadhana in the Summer 2012. 

This is the abridged edition of "Shree Brahma-Vaivarta-Purana", but it is worth of applausing, that all the Stotras were printed separately, starting from page 737. 

If you would like to add new Stotras, devoted to Krishna, to your Sadhana, then check this edition and choose the Stotras you like the most. 

I am not repeating The Stotra of Shree Shreemad Ashtavakra Muni now, but the printed variant, which I have compiled for myself is still very respectfully kept by me in my archive. 

You can see the first page of Ashtavarka-Muni-Stotra on this photo. 

As you see I have made Roman transliteration and Russian translation (not very exact, but very Siddhantic from Vaishnava point of view).