пятница, 20 сентября 2013 г.

Hymns for Dhyana-Yoga, devoted to Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi


When I was younger, I used to practice the Pure Dhyana-Yoga, that is I usually visualized Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi or Bhagavan Shree Narayana (or Shreemati Maha Lakshmi-Devi and Bhagavan Shree Narayana Together) and repeated Mantras mentally meanwhile. 

I love Dhyana-Yoga, devoted to Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi very much, but I like listening to the Hymns, devoted to Our Precious Devi as well. 

So, I have decided to follow 3 Agnas of Bhakti-Yoga simaltenously, that is:

1) I listen to the Hymns of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi and at the same time 

2) I repeat the Mantra, devoted to Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi

3) And I practice mental visualisation of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi

Someone may think, that this method is difficult to follow, but it is very easy. 

In this post I would like to share the Most Beautiful Hymns of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi, which I use in my everyday sadhana. 

Some Hymns from the list are very good for the Dhyana-Yoga, devoted to Shreemati Veera-Lakshmi (because they are solemn, that is they are in the Mood of Shreemati Veera-Lakshmi). 

Now, the list of the Hymns (see the link to Youtube and then the links to my folders, I have saved the Hymns in my folder, because sometimes clips can vanish from youtube, all the Hymns are from Shangu Chakra Gadha Padmam Channel, except "Shree Ashta Lakshmi Stotram", because this clip is from BhakthiOneTelugu)

I have also downloaded the clips and MP3 from Youtube, see the links to FLV and MP3 files in the end of the article. 

001_Divine Sanskrit Hymn on Sri Mahalakshmi (Shree) -  Sri Lakshmi Sahasranama Sthotram  (Skanda Purana).mp4


Usually I start my day with the listening to "Shree Lakshmi-Sahasranam". 

This Hymn is incredible and fits to all the types of Dhyana-Yoga, even for Dhyana-Yoga, devoted to Shreemati Veera Lakshmi-Devi. 

The Hymn is very beautifully sung, the vocal transitions are very unordinary and exhilarating. 

002_Medieval Sanskrit Hymn (Prayer Chant) on Sri Mahalakshmi -  Sri Sthuthi  (Swami Vedanta Desika).mp4


"Shree Stuti" by Shree Shreemad Vedanta Desika. The manner of singing is very solemn, so the Hymn is very good for Bhakti-Yoga, devoted to Shreemati Veera-Lakshmi. 

003_Sanskrit Prayer (Hymn) in Octet on Sri Mahalakshmi (Cosmic Mother) -  Sri Mahalakshmi Ashtakam.flv


The manner of singing is very serene and tranquil, so the Hymn is very good for the Dhyana-Yoga, devoted to Shreemati Karunya Lakshmi-Devi or to Shreemati Radharani-Devi. 

The Images of Shreemati Karunya Lakshmi-Devi or Shreemati Radharani-Devi in blue dress are very much recommended by me for Dhyana-Yoga and this Hymn.



004_Devotional Carnatic Krithi on Sri Mahalakshmi -  Mahalakshmi Karuna Rasa  (Muthuswami Dikshitar).flv


The separate article has been devoted to "Shree Mahalakshmi Karuna Rasa" - http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.ru/2013/09/maha-lakshmi-karuna-rasa-power-of-lady.html

005_Sacred Hymns on Sri Mahalakshmi -  Kanakadhara Sthotram & Sri Suktham & Lakshmi Ashtothram .flv


The First Hymn was composed by Shree Shreemad Shankara-Acharya. This is one of my Main Hymns, which accompanies my Bhakti-Yoga, dedicated to Shreemati Veera Lakshmi-Devi. 

006_Carnatic Compositions on  Shree  (Sri Mahalakshmi) -  Varalakshmi Namosthuthe  (Mysore Vasudevachar).flv


Carnatic Hymn. The Mood varies very much: sometimes the Hymn seems to remind about Shreemati Karunya Lakshmi-Devi or Shreemati Veera Lakshmi-Devi, sometimes about Shreemati Adi Lakshmi-Devi. Very unusual and unordinary Hymn. 

007_Collection of Divine Sanskrit Hymns & Chants on Sri Mahalakshmi - Sri Mahalakshmi Sthothramala.flv


Very beatiful Hymn, it is very good for Dhyana-Yoga devoted to Shreemati Aishvarya Lakshmi-Devi. 

I often listen to this Hymn, when I write the articles or just reading Bhakti Books. 

008_Shri Ashta Lakshmi Stotram


This is the version of "Shree Ashta Lakshmi Stotram" from BhakthiTVTelugu. 

The melody is very beautiful and very easy to follow, so if you are very ardous to learn the "Shreemati Ashta Lakshmi Stotram" by heart or if you just like to repeat "Shreemati Ashta Lakshmi Stotram" in front of Shreemati Lakshmi-Devi, then just follow this melody and this version will help you very much. 

ALL THE HYMNS IN THE FOLDERS: